26 May 2014

IN REVERIE








.: top, eBay | skorts, mum's | booties, lipstik :.

Well, hello hello! It's been a whiiilleeeeee, a long while. Yeah.. I had exams, and I practically survived it. Like just. Which means I am so not ready to get my results back.
But then again.. EXAMS ARE DONE. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. :) 

Anyway, my winter wardrobe basically consists of me stealing from my mum's old clothes; but seriously, she made this skort (yes, it's actually not a skirt) and usually I'm not a midi-length kinda gal, but this skort has actually been my go-to for winter so far. 

I hope you have all had a lovely few weeks though. Mine have consisted of really late nights, cramming the day before for tests (thank god for exam leave), stressing like hell, but also eating at a couple new cafes and talking to my friends has really kept me sane. ^_^ 

Stay well and keep smilinnn' 
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

7 comments:

  1. I ate 42 burritos and drank 67L of Mountain Dew while I waited

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i'm really digging this ^^ you look really good in midi skirts (well you look good in anything but still!!) congrats on exams hun~ YOU MADE IT ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need midi skirts for this season, and it annoys me to no end that stores are just not stocking nice timeless midi basics! But yours is gorgeous!

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so pretty! :))

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so lovely! I wish I could pull off the midi length as well as you can gal
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x