19 Jun 2013

WHIR-CLICK









.: shirt, origami doll | skirt, cotton on | shoes, eBay :.


My sister and I explored our own suburb on Saturday (yes, my suburb is the best to be explored! There's always new things to discover) and we found the best spots for forest-like photos (see: previous post) and we had a look at the modern apartment buildings which are architecturally nice (I don't even know if that makes sense, but anyway) that are a few streets down from my house. 
AND ALSO, EXCITING NEWS, featuring in this post is my new film camera! I have wanted to take my film photography for like a year and I finally bought myself a Pentax K1000 off eBay! I actually love photography so much, and I haven't really expressed much of that on here but I own a Flickr where I put a few of the photos I've taken photos of so if you're interested then visit it!! Hehe. I also just finished my first roll of film so when I go develop them they might make a little appearance on a future post :) 

Well, I hope you are all having a lovely week!
Stay well and keep smiling as always,
- S x

8 comments:

  1. The photos are beautiful and I love your outfit so much <3

    Charlotte xx

    charolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point I couldn't adore you more than now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post <33 your photos are beautiful!

    Junniku.blogspot.com
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you're so cute! I love your outfit, and I am seriously envious of your camera hehe. I have been itching to buy a Pentax film camera for a while...I hope you enjoy playing and experimenting with yours!

    xx Carina

    windsweptwishesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I'm trying to contain my excitement but I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!! I have spent the last hour going through all your posts and drooling on them!
    haha
    Do you want to follow each other, maybe? If it's not inappropriate.. :)
    -Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Shanni,
    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY
    Thank you very much!

    Lou ♥
    Ps: Love that outfit, very romantic and cute1

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x