8 Jun 2013

WE LIFTED THIS HOUSE








.: top, topshop | shorts, thrifted | creepers, ebay :.

I think half my posts now are filled with pictures of me sitting on weird objects (see: 'and you failed your mission again') but it's fun, I guess, seeing some random object and going, 'OOOH LET ME SIT ON THAT'. 
Anyway, winter has basically come in full blast (just kidding, it's Sydney weather you're talking about) and I still manage to wear shorts and a sleeveless top, go me! But honestly, seeing my winter outfits would probably be boring and casual, unless of course I buy new clothes soon. Speaking of new clothes, TOPSHOP was having a massive sale yesterday and since I was in a rush I only got to pick up this sleeveless polo neck crop top (the one in my outfit today) for $10! I know you can get the same thing from ASOS for the same price, but meh, I'd rather just have it in my hands immediately rather than waiting. Though I reckon it was a good find because it's a wardrobe essential in my opinion, and goes incredibly well with printed bottoms or overalls. 

Well, I hope you are all well and smiling heaps! 
OH, AND P.S. ALL OF YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS MUSIC VIDEO, CUTEST THING EVER.


Ciao for now,
- S x

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I cant believe you survived wearing shorts in this kind of weather.
    And hey, everyone likes to sit on things
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stunning! Love the outfit, really striking :) But I actually cannot believe you wore that today! It was so cold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove these photos! I am seriously loving those shorts, they are so cute.

    Xenia x

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures! and your outfit is amazing :D

    Charlotte xx

    http://charolivia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x