21 Jun 2015

POLAROID MEMORIES #1





Hey everyone!

So a while ago I got an ask.fm message suggesting I post about things I adore/glimpses into my life and this is probably the best representation of that! My Polaroid is something that I couldn't imagine not having, each photo having a nostalgic, clean and vintage feel.
They have made an appearance on my Instagram every once in a while and I honestly don't even know why I haven't done post like this in the past. (So cheers to that anon for the suggestion! ^_^)
Anyway, these are Polaroids that have been taken in 2015 so far and are in no particular order. I had so much fun putting this together and it's pretty cool to see how my year has progressed!
I am currently waiting for the holidays to come around, though at the same time I am dreading all the work due before that point, so really I am this brain-dead mess at the moment.
I hope everyone has had a good week so far!

Ciao for now,
- S x

(lip, eyes and quotation marks from tra-nsparent, strawberries from sarahscribblesillustration, stars and butterfly from unknown)

find me at:

4 comments:

  1. beautiful clean aesthetic ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is so sweet! love the edit of them x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful & artistic pics!!

    Romande
    http://deerromandeblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection of photos! There is something about having printed photos, it's a great way to look back on something - although admittedly not as easy as flicking through a digital photo album, it is a lovely way to hold a memory in your hand! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x