3 Nov 2014

WILDEST DREAMS










.: dress, dailylook | sandals, rubi | flower crown, lovisa :. 

Hey everyone! 
I recently bought this dress after searching clothing site after clothing site, hoping one of them would have the dress and one in my size. (yes, I was REALLY that determined HAHA) I found it first on Nastygal for sale but they only had M or L! Thank god that some sites have the exact same style of clothing because I ended up finding it on Dailylook IN MY SIZE. I was so ecstatic!!!!
 I love this dress to bits and I think it's going to be my staple this summer due to its  flowy and lightweight nature. I love the bohemian and ethereal vibes this dress gives and paired with the flower crown, I am reminded of Lana Del Rey.
Something else that has reminded me of Lana recently has been the song Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift from her new album 1989. I have been waiting so long for this album and it is safe to say that it met up to my expectations!!!!! Wildest Dreams has to be one of my favourites though along with Clean, Blank Space, I Know Places.. and I'll stop there before I find myself naming every song on the album HAHA.
It's definitely worth a listen and I guess that album has been mainly what I have been listening to (and talking about - the lyrics are great) since I have last posted, what has been on your playlist lately?

I hope you all have a chill week!
Keep smiling and stay safe,
- S x

find me at:

4 comments:

  1. Love this so much! Especially your floral headband, great styling!

    www.styleemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are effortlessly beautiful ahhhh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. My playlist? I think I love you but hate your friends pretty much sums it up ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x