18 Nov 2014

IT USED TO BE MAD LOVE










.: dress, cotton on (gifted from a friend) | sandals, rubi :.
 
Hello everyone!
I am writing this post while being away at some remote town in NSW for their artesian aquatic centre. The good parts of this trip are: riding a Countrylink train with fabulous view, being in a fancy motel(!!) and of course, missing 3 days off school, heck yes. The bad thing about this trip is that I have constantly been surrounded by old people in bathing suits that I almost feel like old age is dawning on me. Wow.
So this is a chill outfit I wore a week ago to Sculptures by the Sea! I have never really been a fan of V-necks for my body-type though after receiving this as a gift, I've appreciated them a lot more. I've decided that most of my spring/summer outfits are gonna be me binge-wearing all my dresses and wearing the same sandals I've been wearing in like, all my recent posts ha. (((I need new shoes urgently)))

Anywho, I hope you've all had a great week and hopefully will post soon!
- S x


find me at:

4 comments:

  1. you are beautiful and v necks look so great on you!??! ^_^ looking forward to seeing you~~~ enjoy the artesian spring pools HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty dress! :)

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!
    www.racquel-partsofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x