25 Oct 2014

ENDS IN THE OCEAN








.: playsuit, made by my amazing friend anna!!!! ♥ | sandals, rubi :.

Hello everyone! MY EXAMS ARE OVER. I am so darn happy about this. End of exams came with a belated birthday celebration from my friend Anna who MADE me this lovely playsuit; isn't it amazing?! 
November is going to pass by so quickly; my month is packed with exciting year 10 formals, work experience (lunch breaks in Newtown everyday, heaven right?), 5 days out of Sydney and a picnic tomorrow! Whew. It's already hectic thinking about it! 

Anyway, I hope you are all resting well and smiling all the timeeee,
Ciao for now!
- S x 


find me at:

5 comments:

  1. wow that is so amazing, your friend is so talented! I love how unique it is with the cut outs at the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute playsuit! :)

    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is incredibly gorgeous!!!!! (((which anna?))) and you look soooo good hehe looking forward to seeing you at formal!!!!!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the cut of your playsuit, your friend is so freaking talented!

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  5. super awesome playsuit! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x