16 Oct 2014

UP TO YOU






.: shirt, runway bandits | skirt, eBay | booties, lipstik :.

Hey everyone!
It's been really hectic in the past few weeks, I've been out on multiple escapades during my school holiday and just last week I TURNED SIXTEEN. It hasn't really hit me yet because right this week I've been bombarded with a whole bunch of yearly exams!! 3 down, 5 to go. I have never been more unmotivated in my life. Wow, actually a lot has been going on; I think I will make a quick photo diary of all that's happened very soooon.
ANYWAY, HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN? Have you enjoyed the school holidays/the first 2 weeks of school?
Hope you're all well!

Ciao for now,
- S x
find me at:

8 comments:

  1. you are my lovely and i want to hug you right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you look so good! loving the girlie feminine top with those boots x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shirt :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! love that skirt, sooo cute!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! I love the whole outfit so much :)
    Good luck for the rest of your yearlies, feel free to talk to me if you need anything! x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many followers do you have? i might sponsor xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! The detailing on your blouse looks frickin amazing ((:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love this outfit. Good luck on your exams!

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x