8 Sep 2014

WE'RE NOT ALONE






.: sweater, minkpink (via st frock) | skirt, romwe | booties, lipstik :. 

Hello guys! 
So this is probably my winter to spring transition outfit, because I've switched to a skirt though still with upper body warmth! I think this outfit is one that makes me feel less self-conscious everytime I wear it out for some reason.
Lately, I have been listening to a whole lot of Echosmith and I just love it when I love every single song on an album off first listen! Their Talking Dreams album is absolutely amazing and just gives really good summery/roadtrip(?) vibes (okay, I'm bad at explaining, check it out though)!
Other than that, I have been lazing around at home and been indulging in a whole lot of random foods! If you follow me on Instagram, you can see all my food adventures there :) 

Anyway, I hope you've all been well and I hope to post soon!
Ciao for now,
- S x
find me at:

3 comments:

  1. so stunning photos! you look totally adorable!
    love the outfit, the shoes are so cool!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x