19 Feb 2014

FRACTURED LINES IN THE PAVEMENT





.: dress overalls, hand-me-down | shirt, romwe | creepers, eBay :.

I feel like this outfit is pretty bizarre, and to be honest I am pretty damn happy when I match up weird things and find out I like how it looks. After going through my wardrobe the other day, I remembered how much I missed wearing my collared shirts and being in such hot weather all the time kind of sucks, though I still prefer the summertime over winter because I love just chucking one layer on without being worried about how cold it is. 
The last week has consisted sleep deprived days and a no motivation to do anything; and a lot of the time I like to blame school for this, but then again it's only for a few more years until I graduate it'll hopefully pay off. And that freedom. I can't wait. 

I hope you are all having a good week!
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

7 comments:

  1. Weird or not, I really like this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love that dress! you look so fab girlie
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you styled your outfit. So grungy and cool! Experimenting is always great, you never know what will look good or what doesn't if you don't try.

    Keep the good work!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! love your overall dress :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit game me a huge winter flashback.. You look incredibly warm. And I love my collar blouses - it makes it easier to wear bowties. (haha mostly for work).

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the way you've styled this look! the shirt looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we love how you styled this outfit, especially those cute overalls!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x