3 Feb 2014

AND GILDED YOUR NAME






.: flower crown, lovisa | dress, gifted for birthday | ring, lovisa :.

Hello friends!
School has finally started, and needless to say, I am already sick of it. Though I am so glad to finally see my friends again and I have good teachers so phew
This dress was gifted to me for my birthday (thanks Tajnina if you ever read this!) and I am a major sucker for daisy cutouts (as seen here) and I can't get enough of them. 

NEW ADDITIONS TO MY LIFE AS OF TODAY: The cactus pictured below. Fiona gifted it to me. I called him Charlie. And I am very excited about him. (ISN'T HE SO CUTE?)


Anyway, I hope you all have a magnificent week :D 
Stay well and keep smiling! 
- S x
find me at:

7 comments:

  1. you look so lovely in white! and that cactus is funky as
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that daisy cut out dress! It's so dainty and gorgeous!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty white dress, the floral crown is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie is adorable, I have a thing against cactus (well the prickly ones), and adorable dress. I love daisy style dress. Hope your nice teachers and your friends make School bearable for you.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is so pretty! you look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so beautiful! Your blog just keeps getting better and better Shanni xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x