13 Feb 2013

VALENTINE









.: vest, valleygirl (gifted) | dress, temt | bag, sportsgirl | wedges, borrowed | rimmel lipstick 'Berry Queen' :.


As we all know, tomorrow is Valentines Day! or Single Awareness Day, whichever you prefer. My valentine this year (and every year until I get a boyfriend HAHA) is my lovely friend Nina and I am so excited to give her my gift! Anyway, I am a major sucker for anything that's vintage and I honestly wish I wore it more often, but when I saw this dress and the price I immediately tried it on and bought it! I reckon this is probably what I'd wear on a Valentine's day date because it's sweet and cute and dresses are totally appropriate. 
I honestly hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's day this year whether you do spend it with that significant other or your friends!

I hope you all stay well and keep smiling,
Ciao for now,
- S x

19 comments:

  1. You look so cute but classy! Happy Valentines Day, gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Summer! You are lovely ♥ Happy Valentines Day to you too!

      Delete
  2. You look so cute and lovely, happy valentines day!
    Your shoes are amazing too :)
    Love from Holland,

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you had a Happy vday as well ♥ ♥

      Delete
  3. I love love LOOOOVE this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song from Kina Grannis. Lovely outfit that you got. Love the flowerprinted dress. Happy valentines day! :)

    loves. xo june.
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy vday to you too, love ♥ I know, isn't the song amazing ahh

      Delete
  5. Happy vday! :D I loveee how effortless and flirty your outfit looks :D
    xx
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a happy vday too ♥ ! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. Pretty! xo

    http://bychella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I love your outfit, so cute. And you're beautiful! I'm your newest follower. Love, Jaimie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! xxx

      Delete
  8. Love this outfit! You look lovely

    Xenia
    xox

    xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is so lovely, and this outfit is too cute. I love the little jacket, it really pulls the outfit together. I'm anew follower of your blog, and you can check out and follow mine if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah at Amour, la fille. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow nice dress!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x