2 Feb 2013

NOIR



.: lace top, thrifted/secondhand | skirt, romwe | booties, rubi :.

This has to honestly be my favourite top. I picked it up from Newtown for $5 because this girl was selling her clothes from her house near this market (I know, sounds dodgy, but I'm so lucky to have found it HAHA). I love lace so much, it's just really feminine and shows the right amount of skin. This outfit was taken awhile ago and I wasn't going to upload them because they weren't that great but when I went to Karen's house the other day, she said they weren't bad and that I should upload them; so here they are! I went nude with the shoes because I just love pairing nude shoes with a black outfit! It's a trend I've always loved. 
Anyway, school's kicked in again and I just wish I could turn back time so I could lounge around watching countless youtube videos again. Ah, the good days. 

I hope everyone is well and smiling everyday!
Ciao for now,
- S x


6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shanni.

    I managed to bump into your blog through LookBook.
    I can't believe you're only 14. But then I remember that was roughly the same age I was when I first started my blog and made an account on LB.
    However, you are definitely more stylish than I ever was. Never got the hang of LB at such a young age.

    Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Nice outfit! xo

    bychella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la! Looking classy :) Love you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you thrift your beautiful shirt from!? x

    http://athriftkindoflove.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x