12 Jan 2013

THE STATE OF DREAMING







.: velvet top, minkpink | double slit skirt, ICE | creepers, eBay :.


Well, this is first outfit post of the new year and I am quite satisfied. I felt much like a vampire especially with these creepers on but I am in love with them! They arrived yesterday in the mail and I thought it was arriving in 2 more weeks so when they were there I was so damn excited!
And guess what? The skirt I'm wearing was half price ($13), the last one and it was my size! And on top of that, getting a black maxi skirt was right on top of my wishlist and it from ICE which is a store I rarely go in. Such destiny, me and this skirt. HAHA.

How have your holidays/start to new years been? I hope they're as good as mine!
I've found a new TV series to watch, and yes, it's ADVENTURE TIME! My friend gave me her DVD to borrow and I absolutely love it. Lumpy Space Princess is my favourite.

Oh, I finished Gossip Girl too, wow, I can't believe ______ is Gossip Girl! Not gonna say too much in case I spoil it but I loved the last episode, everyone seems so damn happy! I am not dealing with it ending very well though, I feel so empty!

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and smiling all the time! 

Ciao for now,
- S x

P.S. My outfit title is this Marina and the Diamonds song I am absolutely loving at the moment, check it out!

21 comments:

  1. Really love this outfit!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your velvet top!

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you put this outfit together!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I love your outfit, gorgeous velvet top matched with your maxi skirt omg. <3 Perfect.

    Loves, RJ.
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your velvet top and sheer skirt go perfectly together. I thought it was a dress at first! I love that song by Marina too. Last year I saw her at London Fashion Week and nearly died! Took a photograph first though as I was doing street style photography there.

    LovefromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she is stunning! Wow, so lucky you got to see her; I've really been getting into her music lately haha x

      Delete
  6. Ahh this is such a lovely look! You are gorgeous and I'm jealous of your creepers <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got your creepers earlier than expected! They look absolutely great :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a perfect look ! I love how the skirt and velvet top complement each other :) And your creepers are simply amazing !

    xx Valeria

    http://builldinghopes.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG SHANNI YOU LOOK AMAZING.
    Seriously, this outfit is so pretty on you :)
    Love the creepers too <3
    xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, how cute are you! i love the velvet top here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a lovely skirt and I love crushed velvet!! Too cute. Love the mirrored shot.

    Hope you're doing well girly <3

    xo

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Nice look, loved the velvet! You have some pretty cute outfits. Do you still have the link from the creepers? Sorry, I just don't know how to shop on ebay, I feel lost, ahah. Anyways, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x