18 Jan 2013

ABOUT ME TAG

Hey guys! To celebrate me getting TEEN VOGUE READER LOOK OF THE DAY (yes, I am very excited for this honour and oh my gosh, the late night spaz session I had when I found out via Maria that I won was very hectic.) I have done the about me tag! 
Anyway, let's get started!

1. Do you have a middle name? 
No, sadly I don't have a middle name :(

2. What is your favorite subject in school?
Hm, it'll probably either be Visual Arts, English or Design & Tech (though I didn't enjoy this as much as I would've liked because of my teacher)

3. Whats your favorite drink?
Oooh! I have quite a few, 
  • Lipton Virgin Mojito
  • Greentime Aloe Vera
  • Pink Grapefruit flavoured soda
  • Lemon Lime Bitters
  • Mango Smoothies
  • Chrysanthemum tea
and there's probably more because I absolutely love drinks but that's all I can think of right now!

4. What is your Favorite song at the moment?
The Last Time by Taylor Swift (ft. Gary Lightbody) and Tongue Tied by Grouplove

5. What would you name your kids?
I used to love the name Ophelia and I actually still do, but it sounds way too formal so I'm not sure if I would name my daughter that. Though I also really like the names Brynn, Leigh and Perrie for some reason. If I had a boy then I'd probably name him Jace (ha ha I think it's a really hot name though it may not be a good idea naming your kid after a character from your favourite book series), Connor or Christian.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not really, unless you count shopping? Jokes. I like playing soccer and cricket though I don't play them in my free time.

7. Favorite Book? 
Deadset the Mortal Instruments series and the Infernal Devices series both by Cassandra Clare. No doubt. But I also loved the series Airhead by Meg Cabot.

8. Favorite Color?
As cliche as this sounds, I really like ocean blue. And I like ultramarine violet too.

9. Favorite Animal?
I love Italian Greyhounds. 

10. Favorite Perfume? 
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez (self-titled) fragrance and Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden. I generally like sweet scents. 

11. Favorite Holiday?
I love going back to Xi'an in China (where my relatives live) because I love living a different lifestyle and they have the best food there. It's really nice getting away from Australia and going overseas yet not temporarily being a tourist. 
oooops I thought this meant favourite holiday destination, anyway, my favourite holiday is definitely the summer holidays because it's super long and there's enough time to do everything I want!

12. Have you graduated high school?
No I haven't! Though due to my height some people assume I have which is really weird.

13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? 
Yes I have! I have been a couple of times, maybe 5?

14. Do you speak any other language?
I should be able to speak Chinese, but I'm not very good at all. I can speak a tiny bit of French as well. Oh, and English of course.

15. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 sisters! 

16. What is your favorite store?
Lincraft, Priceline and Valleygirl!

17. Favorite restaurant? 
Kura Pyrmont which is this cute Japanese restaurant up the road from my house. 

18. Do you like school?
Not really but it depends; I find it really hard to concentrate so I usually sit in classes totally bored out of my mind. Not good.

19. Favorite youtuber? 
communitychannel, theellenshow or clothesencounters

20. Favorite movie?
Bridesmaids, Monte Carlo and UP

21. Favorite TV show? 
Gossip Girl, Adventure Time, Spongebob and Puberty Blues

22. PC or Mac?
Appearance-wise probably Mac but PC because I'm used to it.

23. What kind of phone do you have?
A really glitchy Samsung Galaxy Gio, lol.

24. How tall are you?
I am about 168cm tall!

OKAY! Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed reading all of this!
And before I end this post I just wanted to say how awesome Yen Magazine is. It's probably even beating my love for Frankie because it incorporates more photography and fashion. The magazine is in the picture I took for this post. So if you're really wanting a new magazine to read, go check it out!  

Anyway, ciao for now!
- S x  

P.S If there are any other questions you want me to answer please email me at shannisun@hotmail.com or drop me a message in my contact form, I will definitely reply!

9 comments:

  1. this was a really cute post and it was lovely to get to know you more. congrats on getting the reader look of the day :) you must be so excited. i will have to check out the books you mentioned, darling. have a lovely day! oh and i am such a fan of clothesencounters as well.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congratulations!
    http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post!And congrats on getting reader look of the day! Thats so exciting!
    Love your blog, definitely following!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so tall! Luckyyyy. And I love the names Ophelia and Brynn as well<3

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's so cool to get reader of the day :D I don't have a middle name either - I told my Dad off for not giving me one haha!
    I love your blog - excited to be following! If you have a spare moment maybe check out mine and if you like it, follow back?
    www.lestyle-reste.blogspot.co.uk

    Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yay, congrats to you too!! i'd have an absolute stroke if i was chosen haha. and yummm, i love mango smoothies. and i dont have a middle name either!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ophelia is a cute name, I like it too.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting Teen vogue of the day! Exciting! Ophelia is one of my favourite names! Its super! It just sounds so so magical!
    Britney of Lemonwood and Honey
    http://lemonwoodandhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a video answering these questions if you want to check it out :)

    rienbautista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x