26 Jan 2013

I'M PURE AT HEART, IT REPELS THE DIRT.










.: bomber jacket, shorts (gifted) + shirt, Valleygirl | creepers, eBay :.

I think a blogger has finally shown dedication to their blog by wearing a jacket (which was very warm, might I add) in 30 degree Celcius weather.
Anyway, this location was perfect for this outfit because the colours really complemented the jacket which I'm really happy about. I decided to go plain on my shorts and my top obviously because I don't want to pattern-clash (though sometimes pattern-clashing does look good I just haven't mastered that yet) and because there's already a lot going on with my bomber jacket. I'm just going to say this now, but I love bomber jackets. They are my favourite things after laced tops. I've seen so many amazing patterns lately in stores and I just want them all! But I've been trying to not buy any clothes lately because I've been buying too much according to my mum.

Well, I hope you are all well! I start school in less than a week and I am definitely not excited, the holidays went by so fast!

Ciao for now, 
- S x


P.S happy 'straya day my Aussie readers!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Australia Day, lovely! You look gorgeous, as usual <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jacket is lovely! The print is amazing!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket and how you dressed it up. Very pretty indeed! xx

    rienbautista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog, it's amazing! following you.
    Your outfit is so cute and great combinated with your creepers!
    Mind checking my blog out?

    Love,
    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bomberjackets are amazing, love the way you styled it!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    XOXO Irene
    icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! you look so lovely!! Also, I love the shorts girl x http://joshdetheridge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look so much! the jacket is so nice <3 you have a beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaaay glad to come across a fellow australian blogger, happy australia day!! :)
    I really like that bomber jacket looks great on you and you look really great in it. Ahhh good luck with school, i know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!!!!
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x