7 Jun 2014

I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOUR FRIENDS







.: top, chicabooti | skirt, romwe | creepers, eBay :. 

Hello everyone! Sorry for the erratic posting patterns lately, I've just been so busy with school and argh. Anywhoo, how have you all been?! 
It's already winter and luckily I didn't freeze taking this outfit, but for some odd reason, I'm kind of prone to the coldness on a lot of occasions which means I often decide to wear summer attire on cold days, oops. 
One exciting thing that's happened to me lately is that I got to see Gabrielle Aplin live last Monday! She is so brilliant in real life and I loved her supporting act D at Sea. 
My brain is not functioning properly at this moment, and I can't think of anything else to say, but stay tuned for a new outfit post that will be up next week!

I hope you're all well and keep on smiling,
Ciao for now!
- S x

find me at:

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely! i really like your shirt~

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x