15 Apr 2015

POLKA DOT KISS









.: hat, rubi | shirt, vintage | skirt, romwe | sandals, rubi :. 

Ello everyone!
So I found this vintage Sportsgirl blouse (which used to be my mums) while rummaging through the clothing closets the other day! I've always been into the whole polka dot trend from the 50s, and now it has really become a timeless one.
School's around the corner and I find myself feeling an underlying anxiety and dread everyday *weeps* Half yearlies are in 2.5 weeks and finding the motivation to study in the holidays is VERY HARD. I just can't wait till the exams are over so I can get some peace of mind. I guess that can explain my erratic posting schedule, sorry guys! *sad face* Creative drive has been quite low for a while now but I'm trying my best with balancing everything, so bear with me! ^_^
Apologies also for the down post, keeping the life talk real.

OH. And also, if any of you have any blogpost recommendations that would be lovely too! I want to know what you guys want to see me style or any ideas for other posts would be great too!
HMU on ask.fm or my tumblr, thank youuu!

I hope you all have a really good week!
Stay well and keep smiling,

S x
find me at:

8 comments:

  1. i love your look so much! literally ive never seen anyone rock red lipstick like you! :-) and good luck for your exams, i know you'll ace them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing fashion sense is clearly a hereditary trait in your family ;) Don't worry about exams too much - I know everyone says it, but keep in mind that nothing before Year 12 actually counts! Hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays (so jealous!!) x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are wonderful! I mean, seriously, they would totally fit Vogue. you look beautiful, love the outfit!

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! seriously obsessed with straw hats, so super cute x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, you have a very nice blog! :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x