5 Jan 2015

HOLY GROUND






.: dress, all about eve | heels, windsor smith :.

Hola y'all! First post of 2015!

I think the best way to dress up a really plain dress is to put on a pair of freakin' awesome statement heels, these stilettos being my fave ever since I bought them last year. After storing them away for about 3/4 of the year because of the improbability I could've survived going anywhere with them, I realised that the year 10 formal-attending frenzy had given me enough practice in heels that walking in these on were much easier than my previous attempts. Thank god.

I've completed this look with a vampy lip, which I am still all not that satisfied with. I've been trying to find the perfect shade of burgundy-plum-dark lip colour for the longest amount of time but I guess mixing colours will just have to do for now.

Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying your holidays!
Stay well and keep smiling,

- S x

find me at:

2 comments:

  1. Screw 'impracticality', just wear those heels everywhere! Topshop and Rimmel Kate Moss stock some nice vampy shames with an affordable price tag :)

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. this colour is beautiful~~~~ and you look so happy it makes my heart smile ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x